12 August 2012

oh-K! I haven't posted in awhile.

SO I'm adding frivolous drivel to keep anyone who reads this at ease.

OK it's only been a month. SO its not so bad and its summer what does one expect? I have barbeques to attend, pool parties, slumber parties, shopping parties, summer football/soccer and then to watch some Olympics. Which my previous post of England and the rain just sews up everything and I can go back to my real life of socials, soirees and such.

And without classes this summer ... I was able to work a few more hours a week!!! Whopeee.... I'm so overwhelmed with excitement and joy....

 Back to the pool, just popped in for a lemonade...

1 comment:

  1. I want to swim too T___T. But i can't do it niw because my relatives have no time to come to the river.

    But I'm glad to read that you're OK)

    ReplyDelete